Art of digital collaboration
How many hours do you currently spend meeting virtually? How does that make you feel? Do you find yourself wondering what could be done differently?
Join our webinar on artful digital collaboration to learn how you can take ownership of your time, create more energy in your overall work, by managing your meetings more effective and purposeful.
We have bundled our many years of experience in virtual collaboration – ranging from virtual co-creation workshops to international virtual training programs and corporate meetings – to deliver a practical, interactive webinar that will leave you with energy and ideas for a more artful collaboration.
In this 1.5 hour webinar you will:
- Understand what meeting types are suitable for different goals
- Recognize roles & responsibilities designed for effective (virtual) and purposeful meetings
- Review practical tips to ensure smooth preparation and constructive meetings
- Learn about operational aspects that help make a virtual meeting a successful collaboration
Methods & Tools
The webinar will provide you with practical tools and interventions that you can immediately apply:
- Theory on high-performing teams from J. Katzenbach
- Roles & responsibilities for effective meetings
- Practical interventions to facilitate the process
- Overview of technical options and trouble-shooting
For anyone who is finding themselves in yet another virtual meeting and is looking for a change. Take ownership of your time, whether you regularly organise meetings yourself or are usually a participant.
Register for our webinar
1.5-hour webinar via ZOOM for 25 euro (ex VAT) per person
Klazien van Vliet and Yvette Pasman are fascinated by the non-stop meetings they see their clients participate in daily, without even taking a lunch break. Taking the time to catch your breath and taking care of your physical energy level, are simple first steps. And wouldn’t it be great if more people would experience the effect of a simple check-in question at the start of the meeting to give everyone a moment to consider and pronounce their intention? This is why we’d love to share our knowledge with a broader audience through this webinar. If you’d like to practise with your team and need a bit of facilitation, let us know, we’re here to help.
Make an appointment
Make an appointment with Bluejay Coaching
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.